GdTwain OCX - TWAIN ActiveX control Description
GdTwain ActiveX is an easy to use control scanning solution allowing programmers to acquire easily images from devices such as scanners, cameras and Capture cards. With GdTwain OCX you can control easily any acquisition device if it has a TWAIN driver. Programmers can build applications including fully configurable image acquisition interface in order to provides single image or multiple image acquisition process.
GdTwain OCX can be used from any 32-bit Windows development environment that can call ActiveX components, including vb6, Realbasic, vc++, Delphi, vfp, PHP, ASP, MS-Access, Windev.
- ROYALTY FREE AND FREE UPDATES!!
- Advanced image processing (auto Border removal, adjust brightness / adjust contrast / adjust saturation / adjust gamma / flip and rotation...)
- Acquire an image to handle, to file, to clipboard, to byte array, to HBitmap
- Acquire image to FTP server
- Support lzw, ccitt3, ccitt4, rle and Jpeg compression
- Support for 1 bit, 4 bits, 8 bits, 16 bits, 24 bits, 32 bits, 48 bits and 64 bits image colors
- Image enhancement
- Pallets colors conversion
- Color quantization and reduction
- Advanced Text processing: add text with semi transparency effect, draw rotated text
- Adjust the twain device image resolution (DPI)
- Defines the twain device capture area
- Defines the twain device brightness and contrast
- Enable / disable ADF feeder
- Enable / disable AutoScan mode
- Enable / disable duplex scanning
- Enable / disable Automatic Deskew
- Enable / disable Automatic Rotation
- Enable / disable Automatic Border Detection
Now supports PDF encryption: 40 bit and 128 bit RC4.
new method OCRTesseractGetOrientation()
new method PdfCreateRights()
new method SaveAsPDFEx() Now supports encryption
new method SaveAsPDFAEx() Now supports encryption
new method SaveAsPDFOCREx() Now supports encryption
new method TwainPdfStartEx() Now supports encryption
new method Twain
GdTwain OCX - TWAIN ActiveX control Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in GdTwain OCX - TWAIN ActiveX control 2.7.6
Release notes are not available currently.
GdTwain OCX - TWAIN ActiveX control Requirements
No additional system requirements.